Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Super Duper Love Baby Bunnies..

I love baby bunnies..
They are so extremely cute..
:)

Hey..Can you see my huge eye? 
I'm wearing dark brownies lens actually..It's work!! LOL..

Ohh God, please don't force me to move !! 
Sorry Boss, I'm just eat too full, and i'm not a lazy bunny okay..?!
Don't deduct my salary please..hehe.. 

Are you real bunny? You're so pretty and i love your light green dress..
You're so quiet, talk to me please..
Hmm..If not i will kiss you..

I'm a dreamer, do you? I wish i could be a.....
Urghh..Leave me alone..!!!

I have a dwarf lop ears, do you like it? Say YES!!!

Where's my foods? I need foods immediately..
So starving.. :(

Whats?! I'm just like to being naughty..
Love me or hate me, you decide..!!

I need a hug, please..
I promise i wont bite..

I'm lovely, what do you think?

Left: Oh My God, who are you?
Right: OH NO!! How come you have a same look with me? Okay, obviously we are twins!!
Left: Ewwww..Shut Up!!


Don't disturb me, i'm so sleepy right now..


Errr..What do you want from me? 
Don't kidnap me, i'm seriously afraid..HELP!!!


You like my eyeliner? Is it cool? 
I attended the make up course lately..
Avril Lavigne wanna be..
 Do you have any comment? Hhehe..


I'm a baby bunny, do you love me?


We are innocent!! Please trust us!!
We don't deserve the punishment..NOOOOOO!!


You make me cry..


I'm waiting someone to pick me home, who willing to raise me up?


Ohh Yeah, do you love my current new hair style?
I'm a Rockstar, not a JOKE!! lol..


Shit!! I cant see anything!!! LOL...





希望大家会很喜欢以上的制作话题。


华人新年快要来临了,还剩下一个星期左右。


你们都准备好迎接新年了吗?


今年是兔年,我祝大家兔年行大运。


我希望大家可以平平安安,健健康康,幸福快乐,财源滚滚来,学业/工作猛进。


加油。









2 comments:

  1. Wow......they're so cute, I wish I can have a cute bunny too but I don't know how to take care of them.=='''

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! Really? You love bunny too? I wish too..But i might don't have the time to take care. :(

    ReplyDelete