Thursday, October 7, 2010

What's been killing me..?

My days was basically turned up blue to grey, 

I always thought that pretending hiding all my feelings away secretly,

So, there's nobody out there known, don't worried..

As yet, i had been considered it was the way to protecting my heart..

But i'm wrong! Absolutely wrong!!

I'm thought i was fine, No! It's ain't true..

It's bleeding, i can feels the pain gradually day by day..

It's silently broken..

 The pieces of my heart don't fit anymore..

I'm cried, i'm asking myself how long do i need to endure, overcome the sadness ?

There's an answer apparently on my mind,

There's an angel said : You need "Time" to healed, Sandra..

I shouted and screaming the world away from here, can you heard me?

Sorry, it's my turn to exposed and released what's been killing me..

Good Night
 &
Sweet Dream..

P/S: I Miss You..

No comments:

Post a Comment