Friday, October 8, 2010

Pretty Awesome Day..

Hey peeps..
YouMing, he's came back from Penang since yesterday midnight..
He called me once he reached to Klang, i'm quite surprising to received his called..
Thanks for woke me up from my dream and i absolutely cant get into bed and slept again..lol..

Today was pretty awesome day for all of us..
Out dating with bunch of buddies for those just came back from Penang..
We headed to Mid Valley to had dinner together at TGI Friday's..
After meal, we went to I-City at Shah Alam..
I saw RM100 on the grassland, what a lucky day!!! 
JieKe picked up the money and spend it for foods at Gasoline..lol..
They're so excited and when i looked everyone expression, i feel joyful in the moment.. :)

Next location will be at YouMing house..
His mummy have a conversation with me for a while, so nice to talked with her..
Seriously, we missed all the laughters and jokes so badly..
By the way, thanks for the little sweet gift from you guys..
Love it to the max.. :)

Next, i'm apologize indeed for this coming saturday & sunday..
Sorry for cant hang out with you guys and my friends, you knew who you are..hahaha..
As what i had mentioned today, please dont asked me again..
Forgive me.. 


Anyway, it's still not confirm yet..
It may changed, will inform you guys asap..okay?
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment