Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sunway Pyramid..

Woke up at 7a.m in the morning, cause Edwin asked me to went back to our same hometown, at Pahang with his daddy..
Both of us are free on that day, so i said yes.. :)
So, I thought everything is stick with the planned nicely..
After i took my hot shower bath, then suddenly Edwin told me the plan already cancelled..lol..
Seriously, I have been never return to my hometown quite of a specified duration.. 
Only having special festival either visited my grandma and few of cousins..
It's our local fruits season, such as Durian, Mangosteen, Rambutan etc..
I love it so much.. :)
Plus, wishing Malaysia Muslims Happy fasting and Happy Eid.. 
So it's gonna sells lots a pastry, colorful cakes etc..
My mummy planned to asked daddy to fetch all of us to go back buy a lot of stuff..lol.. :)
Back to the point, as I already knew it's already cancelled..
So, i planned to went to Sunway Pyramid shopping..
Yeah..It's my holiday break, already shopping by few of shopping malls..
You had no idea how much I had spend  into my girlish stuff.. 
I L.O.V.E SHOPPING  !!!!!!! :)
Damn, i felt frank..!!! Readily and briskly..hahhahaha..
Here we are, dressing up nicely and heading to Sunway Pyramid at afternoon, after played D.O.T.A..lol..
It's time to seeking some foods to filled our tank..
What we found? Korean foods..!!! My Favourite.. :)

 Ko Hyang, Korean Country Delights..

The Menu..

Our lunch meals..
Super duper nice, missed it right now..

Princess of the day.. :)
Did you notice that i have a love shape hair? lol..

The Handsome dude of the day.. :)

Pictures of us..

While done our lunch, it's shopping time..
Both of us bought a lot of  stuff, we expended so much costs into it..
There's no pictures cause it's inconvenience..hehe..
We enjoyed all the moments.. :)
We went back to home after couples of hours, take a deep rest..

At night, we watched a movie "Tekken" at Pavilion..


Captured pictures of us inside the cinema..


It was an exhausted day for us..
But it's worth instead with happy hours..
Thanks, Sweet Heart..
You are the BEST.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment