Monday, August 9, 2010

New Hair Style..

When to Time Square Kim Gallery hair saloon since last week..
Quite excited for it cause long time I didn't trim my hair about half of a years seriously..
So, I'm gonna to cut off my fringe and the back long hair..
Here's the results...
Nice? Personally feel satisfied for the new hair style..
But the fringe kinda short..lol..
Missed the pass of my hair indeed..
Never mind, hair will growth.. :)
Next, I'm still considering to dye my hair..
Well, let's see..Stay tuned.. :)


Edwin's done the same thing with me..
Both of us cut off our hair..
Gonna said goodbye to our long hair..
Before that, his fringe damn long, looked so mature but very nice..i knew he love it..haha..
After trim his hair ,  here's the result..
Pretty nice hair style, right? Suitable for him..
I love it.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment