Thursday, August 12, 2010

Chili’s Grill & Bar Restaurant..

This post supposed to published out since last two weeks ago..
Sorry for my readers, it just a matter of time.
I'm trying to manage my time utilize within couples of minutes for updated my blog.. :)
August is a sweet month for me, be filled with happiness..
Of course it not just only for this month, included the rest of my days i spendable..
I'm gonna live my life to the fullest, you had no idea how much I love my life.. :)

Back to the point, Edwin and I went to Chilli's Grill & Bar Restaurant since 2 weeks ago at Mid Valley..
I had been observation on it, it’s always overflowing audience and fully packed during at night, and there's always people queuing for seats, especially in the weekends and holidays season..
Did you ever try it before? Yes? No? Whatever, You certainly MUST attempt the foods.. :)


I ordered Coun'y Fried Chicken with black pepper source..
One of my favourite dishes at Chilli's, super delicious..
Served with Fried Chickens, Home Fries, and toast Corn..
You may choose your own source.. :)


Edwin ordered CF Crisp, tastes pretty good..
Served with Creamy Fried Chicken, Mash Potatoes, Garlic Bread, and toast Corn.. :)


The additional for our meals will be the Chicken Mushroom Soup and the Cajun Club Sandwiches..
Both of us likes the soup indeed..

Our beverages are Ice Lemon Tea and Grapeade..

The rest of me and Edwin cam-whore.. :)

Have a nice day, peoples.. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment