Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dinner At Garden,The Curve..

When to Garden with Edwin family at the Curve for celebrated his daddy birthday.. :)
It was my first time I when there, and my first impression was like it's so similar with "Full House" ..
Seems pretty good and comfortable surroundings at the area..
I heard that Garden, lifestyle store and cafe developed their second outlet at The Curve, and the first outlet opened at 1Utama shopping center for a year ago.. :)
The design concept was amazing enough..
There are white and greens colour, music, lots of flowers, green hedges, refreshingly white-coloured furniture and even blue skies painted on the ceiling..
It's lovely and romantic seriously.. :)

The Menu.. 

 The Pianist..

The view of Garden area..

The candle..

Roses Soda VS Cappuccino..
 My Sweet Heart, Edwin.. :)

Thsi is me, Sandra.. :)

I didn't captures the foods because it's too hungry and can't waited for it..lol.. :)
I will be back again..
Gotta try another foods and desserts.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment