Friday, July 2, 2010

1st Of July..

It was a super duper an awesome day's hang out with my sweet heart.. :)
Both of us have a date at Sunway Pyramid yesterday..
Before that, he came to my house had a dinner around 6 p.m ..
My lovely mummy cooked some dishes for us, especially the special fragrant chickens done for you..
I knew you love it to the max..don't you?
After the meals, here comes rainy day..
What a coincidence..!! Nevermind, it does not spoiled my current mood..
Took couples of minute to prepared my stuff..
We be away from my home is 7.12 pm..
Guess what? Yeah, Traffic Jam..
And yet, Finally..
We reached the location, Sunway Pyramid..
Both of us planned to watched a movie..
Wanna watched "Toy Story 3", but the hour is not suitable and it's quite late..
So i decided watched the "Frozen"..
The Story line is about,  
[ three skiers are stranded on a chairlift and forced to make life-or-death choices that prove more perilous than staying put and freezing to death..
We could saw 3 person in 1 venue with 3 characters..
 The movie will be started with moving moments of laughter, sadness, sacrifice, despair, heartbreak and true fear..
The sense of danger in the action scenes is almost unbearable at times..]
It was a short film,very simple movie and not that i expected so horror and terrify..
When to Korean restaurant, forgotten what's the name..
I like the way we are joking and laughing together..
Cant found a words to describe my happiness feelings..
Ohh yeah, I was bought 2 new outfits for my sweet heart on Jefferson and Chardon Wear..
It was a nice outfits and i really love it,indeed..
It is one of his birthday gift, did you happy with the cloths? :)
Sorry sweet heart, still left over some gift..
Will be arrive soon for you, i promised..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment