Sunday, July 25, 2010

Delicious, At Jalan Tun Razak..

This post should be posted out earlier actually..
But recently, I'm suffering lots kind of sickness..
Sore throat, fever, flu, and cough..
Sounds terrible? Yeah, definitely..
That's a bad sign from my body, it's obviously weakness..
Thanks for all the concern, my friends..
Especially my sweet heart Edwin, he take care me a lot..
Both of us sick actually..lol..We take care each other then.. :)

Thanks God I'm still alive..
I'm still recovering in the moments..I will be all right, no worries.. :)
Back to the topic..
Both of us cant eat rice during the sickness..
So, we decided to went to Delicious at Jalan Tun Razak..

I love the surroundings..

It's around 10.30 p.m, we haven have our dinner..
Craving for foods.. :)
Both of us ordered Spaghetti..
I forgotten what's the name..lol..

This is mine, damn delicious and I super duper love Eggplant's.. :)


Edwin's Spaghetti, tasts not bad seriously.. :)


Chocolate Banana, I'm so missed it..!!


Our drinks.. :)


The Handsome Boy of the Day.. hahahhha.. :)


The Princess of the Day..hehe.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment