Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Regretful Message..

It's 3.41 a.m yesterday..
While, i'm just had McDonald's with my sweet heart at outside around 2a.m..
Went back to home and login my facebook as usual..
While,viewed my profile page for a minutes..
Some of my friends started to had a chat log with me..
One of my friend, he is a male..
He chit-chat with me, suddenly, he mentioned to me his matters that bothered his mind..
I'm quite shocked from the first and felt so sorry for that, because he told me that his ex-girlfriend gonna get married sooner..
Next month if i'm not mistaken..
I guess he wont expected this coming so fast, it was so sudden..
The girl is very young, only 24 years old..
World changed, nowadays people's married in early ages..
You know what? I could understand what's exactly your feelings, dude..
By the way, past is PASSED..
A messages that you wanted to tell your ex-girlfriend, in my individual opinion are..
Don't refer to the passed again, because memories will be recalled both of you, stuck in the pain, unhappy, despair?
She found someone, face the FACT..
Anyway, you are not single at all..
If you are really considered wisely to attend the wedding ceremony..
Go ahead, give the bride for the best wishes to wish her happiness forever with her beloved..
Please tell your partner, your girlfriend the truth, be honestly..
Otherwise, when you lied to someone, that's when your NEW IDENTITY rule in your world..You have your partner, so you should tell her everything, there's nothing to HIDE..
Show your concern and keep focus about her..
Tell her and show her the prove, you care about her, not the ex-girlfriend anymore..
Appreciate everyone surrounding us, don't let any chances to said a word "Regret"..
Anyway, i gave my advices,opinion and suggestion..
Hopes it will useful for you, refresh you mind..
Good Luck..
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment