Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Preparing..

Last midnight, Dear Edwin and I was starved..
The time is pointed around 2a.m..
I'm wondering what foods wanted to ate..
Oh yeah, Japan brands Tom Yam Maggies + Eggs + Black Pepper Hot Dog..
I settle this up used 15~20 minutes by myself..
I'm at the kitchen, and yet...guess what? 
He at his room played D.O.T.A..
LoL..No doubts, it was his birthday..
I'm not gonna stopped whatever he wanted to do..
All right, let him enjoy his games, the most important is he is joyful on the moments..
Don't misunderstood,  he's definitely a great guy..
He will helping me while i'm at kitchen..
Except for today, i shall let him do whatever he wanted.. : )
Today,woke up at 12p.m..
Went to Jalan Imbi around 2p.m to bought a birthday cake..
Gotta getting preparing right now..
Just finish my shower..
Make up and dressing up nicely..
Still bothering about the venue..
Haven decide yet..
Will See..
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment