Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Birthday To My Sweet Heart..^_^

15 JUNE 2010..
Happy Birthday To You ,
Happy Birthday To You ,
Happy Birthday To Bao Bei Han Han..
Happy Birthday To You..
You know what ? 
I'm quite excited today seriously..
The simple reason, because it is your special day..
 I'm the one by your side on the moments, the first person to wish you..
Feeling great, the Happiness.. : ) 
Gonna celebrate your 19th Birthday on tomorrow..
I will buy a super duper delicious cake for you, okay?
I know both of us are craving crazily for cakes lately..hahahahha..
Oh yeah, still left the birthday gift..
The mission i haven done yet..
Please wait, I will give it to you sooner, 
You know I'm busy into some stuff recently..
15 June 2010 , should be an awesome day..
Do whatever you like, i means..
Enjoy and have FUN..!!
Always Love You Deeply, In My Heart..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment