Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Little Things About You & Me..



I bought this super duper cute couple T-Shirt mobile phone strap at Sunway Pyramid..
They are two bunny's - Pink and Black in colour..
Pink bunny represent me, Sandra Ang..
The Black bunny is represent Edwin Cheng..
looked sweet isn't? hehehe...
:)

Both of them are deeply fallen into love mode..
The picture shows that the black bunny is tried to expressed his love to his lover..
He needs a lot of courage to confess his love and affection..
While, he's waiting the pink bunny responded..
But, seems like the pink bunny is quietly and bashful..
:)



Black Bunny : Urhmm..Hey Gorgeous, i would like to gave all my love to you..
Pink Bunny : Ohh..wow..Hey, hmmm..
Black Bunny : Can you accept me please? I..Love..You..
Pink Bunny : .........
Black Bunny : *Draw out his L.O.V.E in the moment*..
Pink Bunny : *Enjoyed the happiness breathe and atmosphere in the moment*..
Love story between you and me..
Never ever end..


Next, this is our draw, about the little bunny's..
By Sandra and Edwin..





Sandra + Edwin draw..



Nice? I'm loving it to the max seriously..


*Peace*


No comments:

Post a Comment