Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Don't Do It Anymore.. :'(

This is the most sorrowful part on the earth,
Misunderstood ain't gotta be said that SIMPLE..
Once I found out something happened on you, I'm extremely shocked and depressed..
Ohh..Sweetheart, What are you doing?
I cant imagine, this is the wrong path way you had been..?!
Sweetheart, you are not alone, I'm here always be with you..
Please, don't ever do it anymore..NEVER EVER!!
Last night, I knew you could utterly understand what I had feel..
I'm silently broken..


Somehow the situation show it's kinda complicated..
But, remember..
Everything happened with a reason, and there's always will be a solution..
We solved it together, okay?
It's my mistake, my wrong impression..
I'm so sorry..
I never meant to hurt you..


If my heart was made in crystal, 
You will surely seen,
It's not sturdy as you thought, but there's so many heartache and misery..
Lost and insecure, i bet you should probably knew WHY..
Heal me..


We have a pair of "Heart Shape with A Love Key"..
Do you remember what's the function i mentioned to you before? 
:')


I Love You, Edwin Cheng..
Promise me, dont do it anymore..
:')

No comments:

Post a Comment