Monday, November 1, 2010

The Sandwiches..

 This post supposed to be published on last week..
Due to some reason, my blogspot website had confronted some technical problems..
I had no idea what's the matter? All right, it's not a big deal by the way..
Ignored it..
I had been faced with a great day during last week..
It was an awesome Thursday & Friday..
Plus, someone promised me to prepared a sandwiches with done with his own hands..
I'm so glad to heard that, and for sure i'm looked forward to the day arrived..
Seriously, i thought he definitely forgotten about the sandwiches, guess what?
It seems like i'm absolutely wrong!! 
Punched myself..

Here's the sandwiches pictures..
Are you Hungry? Say YES!!
Well, it's be filled with double cheeses, ham, egg, chili sauce and mayonnaise sauce..
One word to described!! Yummy!!
:)



 The mischievous pumpkin, he likes to play some tricks..

Me: HEY! Don't hide a dagger in a smile, i knew what you want..
Naughty Pumpkin : It's MINE! I'm ready to eat..Hahaha..
Me: LOL!! NO WAY!! GRRRRR..>_<

Lastly, i wanted to said "Thank You" for everything, Edwin..
You make my day..
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment