Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November, The Recent Of Me..

Hey peeps, it is 02-11-2010..
It's a brand new month, a brand new day..
Well..had you ever thought that there's still left 1 month plus, afterwards we gonna greet the new year 2011..? Are you ready? 
For me, i'm not ready yet seriously..
I still have a heaped of certain stuff need to be accomplished during this year..
I don't wanna missed a thing..
:)

Time is ticking every second, every minute, every hour..
It wont ceased away no matter what happened..
Life is short, we cant predicted what happened on today, tomorrow, even in the future..
 Be wise, please appreciated and cherish everything you possess, no regret.. 
Remember, we just live once..

November, the recent of me.. 
Here are some pictures about me lately..
Theme 1, and theme 2..













Less pictures? Please refer to Sandra Ang, Facebook .

Thanks for viewing my blog, enjoy reading..

Blessings on your day..

:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment