Monday, November 9, 2009

Mid Term Examination VS My Birthday's..

Time..passed by everything surrounding us, it wont be able to come back or previous..Clock
Everything that only left -- Memories in our Heart or Minds that cant forgettable forever..Red heart
February gonna be end sooner , March visit..
Now, i have been entered a wonderful College since 2 months ago..Girl
& i took an ADP (American Degree Program) courses , Major - Communications..( 4+0 )
A new Year, a new Life , a new Beginning, a new Goal..Light bulb
Therefore, i get a new Friends, a new Knowledge, a new Lecturer, a new Environment, a new Experience, a new Challenging, a new Places, a new World, etc..Wink
I could told u guys that College Life is very difference between Primary school either secondary school..
Activities, Entertainment, Showcase, Clubs, Society, Party, Prom Night, etc..Surprised
but, a lot of assignments, proposal, showcase, report need to completed before the due date given..
However,i very appreciated it what i have..& My Life obviously Awesome indeed..Smile
Other than that, I'm waiting for my SPM results too..
My mid term exam soon..Crying
I'm so jittery..Sick
Wish me Luck..Tongue out
Well, my Birthday's is coming soon too..hahahah..Gift with a bowBirthday cake
Last but not least ,
God Bless to everyone..
World Peace..
Red roseAmen..Red rose

No comments:

Post a Comment