Monday, November 9, 2009

Back From Malacca..

I'm just came back from Malacca yesterday..
Wow..I'm felt so excited & happy indeed to meet my cousins again..
(Because we just meet 2/3 times only in a year..)Crying
But we will always keep in touch to each other through cell phone..
Damn Miss you all here..Right hug
Btw,We are so coincidence meet at Mahkota hotel..We reached at there in the same timing..
I'm surprised when i heard my mum said that mum will be arranged us stay in the same room..thanks,Aunty Catherine..Red lips
When i saw my sweet Cousins Adeline & Eleen..both of you changes a lot..
Adeline, you are so cute, you have a nice short hair style and absolutely really suitable for you..
Eileen, you are so tall & matures..you are only standard 5,anyway..you're looking very pretty..hehe..Smile
Although we just stay at Malacca 2days 1night , because need to attend grandma birthday dinner party in a high standard Hotel ..Plus,to had our delicious dinner there with a sweets chocolate cake sponsor by Uncle Augustine..

**Happy birthday to you, my lovely grandma..**
This is for you..Gift with a bowBirthday cakeRed rose
& we really enjoys at the moments..CameraParty
At the middle of night, the temperature of the room is freaking cold..we spend time to enjoy ourselves to chit chat,play,eat candy's,take photos,drank wine,sharing secrets ..
The next in the morning, my little brother disturbing us & knock the door without non-stop to call us woke up..
aRghhhh~Angry Naughty Sylvester3r..i will gonna bite your hands..!!!Baring teeth
Well, after having our breakfast in the hotel, we gonna to check out at 12pm..
So we have a plan to go to shopping together..that's a good choices..Gimme 5..
Afterward, we brought a lot of great stuff, we need to went to grandma house to have a sit for a while..
& i have been waiting my mum & Daddy..they went to a Spa, treatment, Massage & so on for relaxations..
About 3o'clock my cousins wanna go back to JB..Bye Fr0m now..
Love you all here..Red heart
So i & my little brother continues to wait my dad & mum about 4/5 hours..
Finally they back to fetch us..~phew..Sleepy
Grandma, Happy birthday to you again..
Take care Ur Self..
Gonna Miss you & God bless you..
~Wave..~

No comments:

Post a Comment